Round Square Marketing is celebrating 5 years of business. Here are Lauren Hope's (Director) top 5 moments in 5 years!
1. Painting the original office - I will never forget it! Only 24 hours to paint, move in and start trade. We obviously thrive under pressure (Chris wasn’t a huge fan). Honestly though, we were sitting on the floor, eating pizza for dinner in the dark and I have never been so excited!
2. Tour of Toowoomba – Our very first contract! Taking an event from 200 participants to 4,000 in just 6 months.
3. Crying at Diner En Blanc – We might not be bringing it back to town, but watching 6oo people dressed in white, embrace the concept with a standing ovation and their sparklers was so surreal. It literally brought tears to my eyes and I don't cry!
4. Working alongside the It’s a Bloke Thing Foundation – This is a big one for me! I feel so humbled to have the opportunity to work on this event with some very passionate leading business people. Yes, I have met some big celebrities (cough, cough Keith Urban) but that is just one element. Through our work we are literally saving lives!
5. Being recognised – 2018 was a big year. Our team grew, we took 100 people to NZ, raised $2.2 million for prostate cancer, opened the hottest new restaurant in Toowoomba and brought an international pop-up picnic to Toowoomba. Last year our efforts were recognised and we were the winners for Excellence in Marketing and Events by the Toowoomba Chamber of Commerce.
6. The best is yet to come...